Grand Seiko Spring Drive Limited Edition SBGH269
A Simple and Compact Spring Drive, at is most elegant
This simply finished model with no crown guard is driven by a Grand Seiko’s unique Spring Drive caliber, which combines the motive force of a mainspring with the high precision of a quartz watch.
With a case size under 40mm, the watch adorns the wrist with an elegant subtlety.
The dial makes use of Grand Seiko technology to effect a deep silver finish, giving off a radial sheen that projects a lustrous sense of depth.
- Case Material: Stainless steel
- Glass Material: Dual-curved sapphire
- Glass Coating: Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- Case size: Diameter 39.5mm × Thickness 13mm
- Clasp type: Three-fold clasp with push button release
- Caliber no.: 9S85
- Movement Type: Automatic with manual winding capacity
- Power reserve: Approx. 55 hours
- Accuracy: +5 to -3 seconds per day (when static)
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Weight: 154.0 g
- Other details / Features:
- 37 jewels
- Date display
- Screw case back
- Screw-down crown
- See-through case back
- Serial number engraved on the case back
- Stop seconds hand function