Grand Seiko Spring Drive Steel 20th Anniversary Limited Edition SBGY003
Expected July 2019
The same facility as houses the Micro Artist Studio is home to the Shinshu Watch Studio where all other Grand Seiko Spring Drive watches are made. This studio also brings its watchmaking artistry to Spring Drive's 20th anniversary party in the form of two further manual-winding dress watches of great refinement.
The overall design is classically Grand Seiko; understated and refined with the sharp hands and hour markers that allow the delicate interplay of light and shadow that is an essential part of the Grand Seiko signature.
In order to incorporate the beauty of nature unique to Japan, the dial is provided with a radiant pattern that makes warmth of sunlight through the leaves of trees It changes expression depending on the viewing angle.
A new Spring Drive caliber, 9R31, which has the same dual mainspring structure as 9R02 and the same high precision rate of one second a day and delivers a power reserve of 72 hours.
- Case Material : Stainless Steel
- Glass Material : Dual-curved sapphire
- Glass Coating : Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- Case size : Diameter 38.5mm × Thickness 10.2mm
- Band Material : Crocodile leather
- Clasp type : Three-fold clasp with push button release
- Caliber no. : 9R31
- Power reserve : Approx. 72 hours(3 days)
- Accuracy : ±1 second per day / ±15 seconds per month (average)
- Water resistance : 3 Bar (splash resistant)
- Magnetic resistance : Equipped
Other details / Features :
- ・30 jewels
- ・Case back with lion emblem
- ・LIMITED EDITION on the case back
- ・Power reserve display
- ・Screw case back
- ・See-through case back
- ・Serial number engraved on the case back
- ・Stop second hand function