Bremont MBII Topper Edition
While our online ordering system is new, we’d still love to talk to you as we’ve always done in the past to give you the personal attention you’ve come to expect from Topper.
About MBII Topper Edition
We have discovered over the years that Bremont fans love the yellow second hand of the MBI. The Topper Edition features the MBI’s yellow second hand balanced out with yellow numbers at “7” and “5”. These numbers were chosen to celebrate the 75th Anniversary of Topper. The Topper Edition MBII will also feature an orange barrel.
40-piece Limited Edition
Yellow second hand with yellow numbers at “7” and “5”
Modified calibre 13 1/4" BE-36AE automatic chronometer, 25 jewels, Glucydur balance, Anacharon balance spring, Nivaflex 1 mainspring 28,800bph, 38 hour power reserve. Bremont moulded and skeletised decorated rotor.
Hour/minute/second, date at 3H.
Hardened stainless steel Trip-Tick case construction with sapphire bi-directional rotating bezel. Case diameter 43mm, lug width 22mm. Inner soft iron anti-magnetic Faraday cage to protect movement. Protective patented anti-shock movement mount.
- Case Back : Stainless steel screw-in and decorated case back.
- Bezel : Patented inner bi-directional rotating roto-Clik bezel. Operated by crown at 4H
- Dial : Black metal dial with various ground colours. SuperLumiNova coated numerals and hands
- Crystal : Domed anti-reflective, scratch resistant sapphire crystal.
- Water resistance : 10 ATM, 100 meters.
- Ratings : C.O.S.C chronometer tested
- Strap/Bracelet : Calf-skin leather strap and NATO military nylon strap.
- Certification : Every watch case and movement is engraved with its Bremont serial number and is accompanied with its C.O.S.C certification.