Ball Conductor Chronograph II CM2068D-LJ-BK
The Conductor Chronograph II vividly represents the legacy of precision watchmaking as founded by Webster Ball in the 1920s with his original Conductor wristwatch. The Conductor was the captain of the train, and as such he wore a more luxurious timepiece as befitted his station.
The Conductor Chronograph II features a unique 49 jewel 45 minute chronograph. The Dial is curved with the tv screen crystal to reduce the height of the case.
- Dial: Black dial
- Case: 38.5mm x 51mm Stainless Steel Case
- Strap/Bracelet: Crocodile leather with pin buckle
- Ball 2050 49 Jewel Chronograph movement
- Two register chronograph accumulater measurement up to 45 minutes 3 hands and date 14 micro gas tubes
- 18 micro gas tubes on hour, minute, second hands and dial for night reading capability
- TV screen sapphire crysta
- Curve sapphire crystal case back
- Screwed-in crown
- Shock resistance 5,000Gs
- Water resistance 50m