G-Shock MR-G MRGG2000HT-1A
While our online ordering system is new, we’d still love to talk to you as we’ve always done in the past to give you the personal attention you’ve come to expect from Topper.
Japan's proud advanced technologies and traditional technical skills merge in the MRG-G2000HT. Its ability to receive standard time radio waves, GPS satellite signals and Bluetooth® transmissions enables it to acquire accurate time information in any location on Earth under virtually any conditions. Metal exterior surfaces are finished with a traditional kasumi-tsuchime hammering technique. And Japan Blue indigo, a representative colour in Japanese traditional craftsmanship, is applied with blue DLC coating. The true staying power of traditional beauty is embodied in this 500-piece numbered limited edition model of MR-G, the flagship series in the G-SHOCK line.The external surface of the MRG-G2000HT is patterned by bold but delicate strokes of craftsmen's hands applying traditional kasumi-tsuchime metal hammering. This forging technique, in which metal is pounded with a hammer, has long been used to form robust metal products such as armour and copperware. The technique has been passed down to modern times by skilled masters of the craft through a history of over 1,200 years.
- Solar Powered
- Bluetooth smartphone link
- GPS Hybrid Radio-Controlled time sync
- Shock resistant
- 200m water resistance
- Tough Solar
- GPS Signal Reception
- Time-calibration (auto,* manual); acquisition of position information (manual)
- GPS signals are received automatically when the watch recognizes they are available in the area.
- GPS Signal Frequency: 1575.42 MHz
- Atomic time Keeping
- Radio Wave Reception: Automatic reception up to six times a day (except for use in China: up to five times a day)
- Radio Frequency: 77.5 kHz (DCF77: Germany); 60 kHz (MSF: UK);
- 60 kHz (WWVB: USA); 40 kHz (JJY: Fukushima, Japan) / 60 kHz (JJY: Kyushu, Japan); 68.5 kHz
- (BPC: China)
- Bluetooth COnnectivity: Bluetooth LE
- Mobile Link functions (world time: over 300 cities,auto time adjustment, One-Touch Time
- Adjustment, easy watch setting); automatic hand correction (hour, minute and second hand)
- World TIme: 39 cities (39 time zones*, daylight saving on/off) and Coordinated Universal Time: auto summertime (DST) switching
- May be updated when connected to a smartphone.
- Stopwatch: 1/1-second stopwatch; measuring capacity: 24 minutes; elapsed time