Omega Speedmaster X-33 Regatta Chronograph 45mm 3126.96.36.199.01.001
While our online ordering system is new, we’d still love to talk to you as we’ve always done in the past to give you the personal attention you’ve come to expect from Topper.
Designed for ETNZ and limited to 2,017 pieces, the X-33 features an ingenious Regatta function, which keeps track of the critical five minute count-down and race time.
Cased in grade 2 titanium, it has a black dial with blue rings and white transferred markings, as well as cut outs for digital readings. The bezel ring is a ceramic/titanium mix and the minute track scale is formed by a black ceramic ring with Liquidmetal™.
The caseback is stamped with an EMIRATES TEAM NEW ZEALAND logo and engraved with "CHALLENGER FOR THE 35TH AMERICA’S CUP", "X-33 REGATTA" and the limited edition number. The watch is presented on a black coated nylon fabric strap with blue rubber lining and blue stitching. It is powered by the OMEGA Calibre 5620.
- 24 hours
- Perpetual calendar
- Limited edition
- E.O.L. (End of Life)
- Bi-directional rotating bezel
- Regatta timing
- Between Lugs: 20 mm
- Bracelet: coated nylon fabric strap
- Case: Titanium
- Case Diameter: 45 mm
- Dial color: Black
- Crystal: Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both
- Water resistance: 3 bar (30 metres / 100 feet)
- Caliber: Omega 5620 Highly precise thermo-compensated multi-functional quartz movement with special functions. Analogue functions include hours, minutes and seconds, as well as a racing countdown. Digital functions show three different time zones, chronograph, timer, calendar indication, two alarms and perpetual calendar. A Professional Regatta Function offers CTD (countdown) to the start, and RAC (Race) count up for racing. The LGB (logbook) allows two races to be recorded with 10 buoy recordings each.
- Battery life: 24 months
- Type: Quartz