Seiko Presage Spring Drive SNR037
Since 2016, the Presage collection has been renowned for showcasing many forms of Japanese aesthetics and craftsmanship in its creations. Today, the collection introduces two new watches that, for the first time in its history, carry Spring Drive movements. Spring Drive dramatizes a uniquely Japanese aesthetic and sensibility through the quiet and smooth glide motion of the seconds hand and its innovative mechanism speaks of Seiko’s mastery of high technology and craftsmanship.
These timepieces combine the beauty and craftsmanship of enamel dials with the innovation of Seiko’s proprietary Spring Drive movement and the design philosophy of Riki Watanabe, a pioneer of modern Japanese design.
- Caliber 5R65
- Spring Drive
- Automatic with manual winding capability
- Accuracy: ±1 seconds per day (±15 seconds per month)
- Power Reserve: approx. 72 hours
- 30 jewels Power reserve indicator
- Date calendar
- Dual curved sapphire crystal with super clear coating
- Stainless steel case with super hard coating and tri-fold push button release clasp
- Screw see-through caseback
- 100M (10 bar) water resistance
- Case diameter: 39.5mm