Wolf 1834 Orion 2 Piece Winder Safe 490264
While our online ordering system is new, we’d still love to talk to you as we’ve always done in the past to give you the personal attention you’ve come to expect from Topper.
With security as our highest priority, Orion exceeds the qualities a high end watch collector demands. Beautiful high gloss onyx durable exterior finish, black watch panel, and LusterLoc™ lined jewelry and accessory drawer ensures your possessions are protected for life. Providing easy control of each winder through Bluetooth, WOLF’s app allows you to customize rotations for each watch. UL certified, Orion provides the highest level of security for your growing collection.
What is a WOLF Watch Winder?
A WOLF winder is a handmade precision instrument. From the optimum size of drum and cuff to the technology that delivers exact turns per day, we test the test to ensure we deliver the highest possible quality – nothing is left to chance. A WOLF winder focuses on the health of your watch with patented innovation. Only a WOLF counts rotations – all others simply use time to estimate the counts per day. Ensuring the highest commitment to quality, every WOLF winder is covered by a 2-year warranty and can be traced to birth by its serial #.
- Bluetooth user-controlled app: Apple & Android
- Rotation options: WOLF app controls setting Turns per Day (TPD) for timepieces(s) ranging from 1 – 1,999 turns per day (TPD)
- Directional settings: Clockwise, counter-clockwise, bi-directional
- Start delay: Users program up to 255-hour delay before first winding cycle – accommodating recently worn timepiece or power reserve.
- Lock-in cuff: Patented cuff/drum ensures cuff locks inside and watch is held safely
- Size: Cuff/drum suits all watches, strap & case sizes
- Patented innovation: TPD guaranteed by patented method of counting turns – no other company counts TPD, they simply estimate.
- Additional storage: 1 Black finished exterior, grey Lusterloc™ lined, pull-out drawers house 4 additional watches, jewelry and accessory storage.
- Exterior/Interior: Onyx or Titanium high gloss exterior, chrome trim, WOLF’s custom 1834 Gray LusterLoc™ treated ultrasuede interior.
- Size: 18”L X 21”W X 22”H
UL certified independent testing verifies:
- Fire resistance for up to 120 minutes, tested at 1,700°F (927°C), then dropped from 30 feet.
- Interior temperature during fire test remains below 350°F (177°C), (paper burns at 450°F (232°C), your documents remain safe.
- Water Resistance: Interior of safe door is sealed with Palusol® fire seal - expands 8 times the original size, sealing the door.
Additional App controls:
- Control winder modules independently or simultaneously with WOLF app
- Customize safe with ability to name safe and each winder.
- Upload watches or personal photos as background image.
- Password protected app control
- Register warranty from phone
- Contact customer service, shop online
Freight and Delivery:
- Customer to provide detailed shipping needs to WOLF customer service for quote