Zenith Pilot Cronometro Tipo CP-2 Flyback Aged Steel (11.2240.405/21.C773)
The case, in aged stainless steel, or in bronze, measures 43mm x 12.8mm. It has a domed AR-coated sapphire crystal, a sapphire display back, and it is water resistant to 100 meters.
Movement is the Swiss automatic Zenith caliber El Primero 405B with 31 jewels, 36,000 vph and a power reserve of 50 hours. Rotor decorated with Côtes de Genève finishing. Functions are: hours and minutes in the center, small seconds at 9 o'clock. Flyback Chronograph: central chronograph hand and 30-minute counter at 3 o'clock.
Slate Grey Grained Dial features Arabic numerals in SuperLuminova. Rhodium-plated and faceted hands coated with SuperLuminova.
It comes on a green oily nubuck leather strap with protective rubber lining and a titanium pin buckle.
- Movement: El Primero 405 B, Automatic
- Components: 254
- Frequency: 36,000 VpH (5 Hz)
- Power reserve: min. 50 hours
- Flyback Chronograph:
- Central chronograph hand
- 30-minute counter at 3 o'clock
- Hours and minutes in the centre
- Small seconds at 9 o'clock
- Material: Aged stainless steel Aged Steel
- Diameter: 43 mm
- Water-resistance: 10 ATM
- Dial: Slate grey grained
- Strap: Green oily nubuck leather strap with protective rubber lining
- Clasp: Titanium pin buckle